Friday, July 1, 2011

Pray for the Twins



Please pray for these little twins. I wrote about them in my last blog. The girl is gaining strength everyday and doing well. The boy is having a harder time. I kept him with me last night and fed him every hour and half and it seemed to help, but he is having a hard time breathing. He is on an antibiotic as it seems he has pneumonia. Again my prayer is that God would be glorified, and that He would continue to give us wisdom in this situation. We also discovered that the twins have/had scabies, so we had to boil clothes and sheets. We might have a scabies outbreak in our house, so pray that will not be the case. Thanks to all of my prayer warriors. You amaze me. Oh and thanks for all the extra baby stuff that was sent. It is coming in quite handy now.
Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment