Friday, February 11, 2011

Take Her Home or Heal Her

We had a rough day yesterday. Nakalong started having a hard time breathing and with that it was difficult for her to eat. She would stop breathing for a period of time and then start again. It was very painful to watch. I honestly didn't think she would make it through the night and my prayer was that if God was going to heal her that He would do it quickly or if He was going to take her home that He would also do that quickly and she wouldn't suffer.

I didn't want to miss her passing onto to heaven so I was up with her a lot last night holding her and kissing her, as I want her to feel loved. She was able to eat throughout the night which I was thankful for. This morning she seems to be back to herself and is eating great, so we are not sure what today will bring, but we will continue to love her.

I just want to thank all of you for your prayers and emails of encouragement. I feel like so many of you are right there pleading for us, and we can feel it. It is very reassuring knowing so many people care and are lifting us up in prayer.
I will keep you posted as best as I can.
Love
Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment