Monday, March 1, 2010

Where I am at

After 3 different non related people suggested a sermon series to me I decided I should stop using the excuse I was too busy and listen to them. I must say that God used these sermons and these particular scriptures to confirm a lot for me and to challenge me with not only my life, but with how we will be making decisions for Karamoja. I encourage you to listen to them and meditate on how you can respond to these radical statements Jesus calls us to.
RADICAL

Hope you are all doing well, and I will be getting the long anticipated letters out soon!
We do have a website in the making if anyone would like to check it out. It is still in construction, but I am excited that people will be able to get all information in one place!

No comments:

Post a Comment