Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Update

I know I haven't really been updating how things are going. I don't really have much to say and not a lot of new news to share. We are still working on leaving by the middle of June and I know I have a lot to get done before then. We have sent out our letters and prayer cards so that was a big mile stone! Hooray! We have gotten all of our medical stuff done with the kids....so again hooray!! Immunizations next....
We did have a meeting with all the people going and that was super exciting so be together as a team and talk about our move there.

I also would like to share with you that God has been doing some amazing things in my life and in our family's life. We feel He is preparing us for this move and to minister to these people, and it has been very comforting and reassuring. It has also come with fiery darts, but this has made us grow stronger and for that we are grateful. Our faith continues to grow in His grace and we are overjoyed.


On a side note: In effort to get in a routine I am going to try to blog on Wednesdays.
Thanks for all of your prayers!!

Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment