Saturday, October 22, 2011

He Is Getting Better

I know many of you are following and praying along with us so here is the latest. Cody is progressively doing better. His kidneys are slowly healing, so he is starting to feel better. He was able to get out of bed and walk around a little. There is still some pain in different areas that are unexplained but we hope with time they will diminish or we will find out what is causing it.

The team is coming down from Kotido to be here with us. I am really excited! I really miss the boys. Misty has been AMAZING in taking on the responsibilities (and craziness) for us back home.

I know I have said this before but it is worth saying again. Thank you for all your support. The emails, the FB postings, etc. It has been really encouraging to me. It is hard to have to be in a medical emergency in another country but everyone's help and support has made it easier. I really have an amazing family in Christ.

2 comments:

  1. I've been praying frequently for Cody and for you. So glad to hear things may be improving, but will continue to lift you both up to the Father who cares for you.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete