Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Interaction, and Info on Praying for Missionaries

Hi everyone, sorry I missed last week we were out of town with my in laws enjoying time together before we leave.

I would like for this blog to be a little more interactive. I wish I could sit around in a circle with all of my readers and see how their lives are going too. I would also love to pray for different needs that any of you have and give encouragement. Please never hesitate to email me at michaela.fulk@gmail to let me know how things are going or send me your prayer needs.

The last thing I wanted to post was a link that a fellow brother in Christ gave me. It is a great reminder on how to pray for the different missionaries we support. For some of you that are new to praying for missionaries it will give you a little more direction. Know however that some things do not apply to our situation. For instance we will not be sending our kids to school, but they will be homeschooled as they are here. Here is the website (looks like you will have to copy and paste it into your browser I couldn't get it to post as a link....sorry):
http://www.purposedrivenlife.com/en-US/FreeTools/HowToPrayForMissionaries/pr
ayForMissionaries.htm

Hoping to Hear From You,

Michaela

2 comments:

  1. Will definitely be praying for you!!! Caught up on the last couple of posts....and I have to say- AMEN!
    Lifting you all up as you go where HE has called - simply because HE has called you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about your family. Let me know how the Lord is putting His plans together for your journey to UG!

    Love from the North,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete